Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pinterest!

It's taken me a while, but I finally picked up on the Pinterest craze. Being an obsessive bookmarker with near several hundred recipes alone waiting for me to cook, it is just the thing to help me organize and, more importantly, visualize what I am planning on cooking. So far I have made several new recipes that I found via pinterest- some good, some not so good!

It's really a shame that I love to read blogs so much, but find myself so incredibly unmotivated to keep up with my own blogs!

I am trying to get back in the habit of meal planning and trying out new recipes more often. So far, so good. As I blog I will try to keep all the new recipes in a similar format. All of the recipes will have a link back to their original format. I will note modifications I made to the recipes below the original and post my thoughts on how it turned out. Here are a few for your reading- and tasting- pleasure!

Italian Crockpot Chicken

Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken

"Baked" Potato Soup

Crockpot Cream Cheese Chili (coming soon!)

Corn Dog Mini-Muffins (coming soon!)

I also have a few fun recipes I cooked during the holidays that I will post soon also!


No comments:

Post a Comment